PARKING BRAKE CONTROL ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (FRONT ONLY OF'TWO-PIECE)-Continued I
10. Locate control assembly (A). Using 15/16 inch combination wrench, install nut (Q) on control assembly.
11. Position lockwasher (R) bracket (S) lockwasher (T) on control assembly (A). Using 15/16 inch combination
wrench, install nut (U) on control assembly. If necessary, hold control assembly with adjustable wrench at flats.
12. Using adjustable wrench, install clevis (V).
13. Using 9/16 inch socket and extension, install bracket (S) to bearing support bracket with two screws (W) and four
14. Position clevis (V) on lever (Y) and insert pin (Z)
through clevis and lever.
15. Install cotter pin (AA) in pin (Z).