M1070 HET ARMOR KIT
38. Disconnect central tire inflation hoses (CTIS) from manifold below driver's seat per TM 9-2320-360-2.
sure to properly bleed air pressure system and mark all disconnected lines for reconnection).
39. Remove muffler and muffler shield per TM 9-2320-360-2. Retain muffler and muffler shield for
40. Disconnect the three loop clamps that retain the battery cable from under the cab body. Retain loop clamps
41. Remove tail pipe assembly and tail pipe support per TM 9-2320-360-20-2. Retain tail pipe assembly and tail
pipe support for reinstallation.
42. Disconnect transmission shift and transfer case linkage in doghouse per TM 9-2320-360-2.
43. Disconnect the steering linkage in front of the firewall per TM-9-2230-360-20-2. Retain fasteners for
44. Remove right-side heat shield panel from the bottom of the cab above the muffler per TM-9-2320-360-2.
TEARDOWN 2-3/(2-4 Blank)