METRI-PACK 150 CONNECTORS
1. Insert the removal tool into the cavity of the connector, placing the tip of the tool between
the locking tang of the terminal and the wall of the cavity. See Figure 8-6.
2. Depress the tang of the terminal to release it from the connector.
3. Push the cable forward through the terminal until the complete crimp is exposed.
4. Cut the cable immediately behind the damaged terminal to repair it.
5. Follow the installation instructions for crimping the terminal and inserting it into the
All information subject to change without notice.
6SE497 9709 Copyright © 1997 DETROIT DIESEL CORPORATION