Rear and Rear-Rear Axles -
1. Pace the jack under the walking beam inboard of the walking beam trunnion
support at either the forward-rear or rear-rear axle based on wheel to be re-
moved. Turn the jack ram at the top approximately 2-1/2 inches out (counter-
clockwise) to contact walking beam.
2. Raise the jack ram by pumping the handle until both duals clear the ground.
1. CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT TIRE TO BE INSTALLED HAS PROPER
COLD AIR PRESSURE.
Front - 105 psi
Rear - 95 psi
If necessary, put air in tires using the pneumatic hose which is stowed in the tool box.
A quick-disconnect fitting is provided at the rear of the supply air reservoir for this pur-
pose. Use your tire pressure gage, also stowed in the tool box, to verify correct tire
2. HAVE SPARE WHEEL AND TIRE ASSEMBLY READY FOR QUICK IN-
3. CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT TRUCK WILL NOT ROLL WHEN AXLE IS
RAISED. Block tires and set parking brake to prevent truck from rolling.