The hydraulic jack is intended only for lifting the truck,
not for supporting the vehicle for performing maintenance.
Do not get under the truck after it is raised unless it is
properly supported with blocks or jack stands. Failure to
observe this warning can result in serious injury.
To prevent vehicle movement during jacking operations,
apply parking brake and block opposite end wheels. If
changing a front tire, block at back of rear-rear axle
tires. If changing any rear tire, block at front of front
Instructions for Operating the Jack:
1. TO RAISE JACK RAM, use slotted end of two piece handle to rotate RELEASE
VALVE in jack base FIRMLY TO THE RIGHT.
2. INSERT TWO PIECE HANDLE IN JACK SOCKET AND PUMP THE HANDLE
TO RAISE JACK RAM.
3. TO LOWER JACK RAM, ROTATE RELEASE VALVE SLOWLY TO THE
Front Axle -
1. Place the jack so the jack ram is under the first small spring leaf just forward of
the axle. Unscrew the jack ram (counterclockwise) all the way out (about
2. Raise the jack ram by pumping the handle until the tire clears the ground.