Table 3-1. Unit Level Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services M915-M920
Item To Be
FINAL ROAD TEST
After all services and inspections have
been completed, take vehicle on a short
road test to make sure all corrections have
been accomplished. Correct any defects or
malfunctions that occur during this test.
During road test:
1. Listen for any noises.
2. Check steering operation.
3. Check brake operation.
4. Check transmission operation; all
5. Check engine retarder (JACOBS
ENGINE BRAKE) operation (TM
6. Note any loss of power or rough run-
7. Check driveline lockup system op-
eration (TM 9-2320-273-10).
Change 4 3-10.25