10-21.1. STEERING ARM MAINTENANCE (Continued).
1. Perform front axle toe-in/toe-out check. (See paragraph 10-1 0).
2. Chock rear wheels.
3. Set parking brakes and break loose both front wheel
4. Lift front of vehicle off ground and secure with floor jacks.
5. Remove both front wheels. IAW TM 9-2320-273-10.
6. Turn steering wheel fully left.
1. Brake line (1), left front brake chamber (2)
and fitting (5).
2. Three bolts (4), bracket and king pin cover
Do not discard. Move
bracket and brake line to
one side. Cover exposed
10-84.4 Change 3