M1070 HET ARMOR KIT
21. Connect battery ground cable per TM 9-2320-360-20-2.
22. Secure against frame-rails (using tie-wire) any loose or hanging wire-harnesses inside cab, as necessary.
23. Reconnect transfer case and transmission shift linkage inside the doghouse per TM-2320-360-20-2.
24. Reconnect steering linkage per TM-2320-360-20-2.
25. Lower and secure vehicle hood per TM 9-2320-360-10.
26. Release parking brake and remove wheel chocks per TM 9-2320-360-10.
27. Contents from front stowage box will need to be redistributed. Suggest relocating to the main stowage box.
The two work lights and work light harnesses may possibly be relocated to the dog house stowage area or the
large AC stowage box, if so equipped.
28. Perform vehicle checkout per TM 9-2320-360-10 and troubleshoot as required per TM 9-232-360-Series.
INSTALLATION 4-13/(4-14 Blank)