WAR N I N G
· Always use caution when approaching a hot engine. Failure to do so may result in serious burns.
· Wear protective goggles and nonleather gloves when servicing A/C or injury may result.
(1) If ON, turn engine switch OFF
(2) If removed, install doghouse door
(3) Remove A/C test set recovery/
Concentrate on A/C system service
(5) Repair any leaks found.
(6) Install protective caps on A/C system
(7) Close hood (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(8) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(9) Operate A/C at high blower speed for 5
(10) Monitor A/C system output at louvers.
(a) If A/C system is not providing
adequate cooling (output should
be 20°F (6°C) cooler than ambient
temperature in cab), turn engine
and A/C control switch to OFF
position and notify supervisor.
(b) If A/C system is providing
adequate cooling, fault has been
0042 00-31/(0042 00-32 Blank)