WAR N I N G
· Wear protective goggles and nonleather gloves when servicing A/C or injury may result.
· Jewelry can catch on equipment and cause injury or short across electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock. Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, and any other jewelry before
working around HET Tractor.
· Always use caution when approaching a hot engine. Failure to follow this warning may cause injury to
(1) Turn engine switch to OFF position
dryer harness connector from A/C
A/C binary switch terminals?
(a) If continuity is not measured
across terminals, go to Step 22 of
A/C binary switch terminals,
3 Replace A/C receiver/dryer
4 Evacuate and charge system
5 Verify repair, go to Step 23 of
(1) Inspect A/C test set recover/recycling
manifold low side gage reading.
(a) If gage reading does not indicate at
least 34 psi pressure,
1 Check system for damage,
repair damage as required.
2 Check system for loose fittings,
tighten as required.
3 Perform leak test
5 Repair any leaks found.
6 Replace receiver/dryer
7 Evacuate and charge system
8 Verify repair, go to Step 23 of
(b) If gage indicates at least 34 psi
pressure, replace A/C binary
go to Step 23 of this fault.