WAR N I N G
· Always use caution when approaching a hot engine. Failure to do so may result in serious burns.
· Wear protective goggles and nonleather gloves when servicing A/C or injury may result.
(1) Inspect A/C receiver/dryer. Note if frost
or cool spots are forming on A/C
(2) Turn engine switch to OFF position
(4) If A/C receiver/dryer was free from frost
and cool spots in Step 1 above, replace
(5) Replace A/C receiver/dryer
(6) Evacuate and charge system
(7) Verify repair, go to Step 23 of this fault.
(a) If A/C hoses are not free from frost
and cools spots,
1 Turn engine switch to OFF
position (TM 9-2320-360-10).
3 Replace restricted A/C hose
4 Replace A/C receiver/dryer
5 Evacuate and charge system
6 Verify repair, go to Step 23 of
(b) If A/C hoses are free from frost and
cool spots, go to Step 20 of this