WAR N I N G
· Always use caution when approaching a hot engine. Failure to do so may result in serious burns.
· Wear protective goggles and nonleather gloves when servicing A/C or injury may result.
NOTE: System high side pressure should
vary as engine RPM varies.
(1) While assistant varies engine RPM with
accelerator pedal (TM 9-2320-360-10),
monitor A/C test set, recovery/recycling
manifold high system side pressure
gage. Note whether system high side
pressure varies with engine RPM.
(2) Turn engine start switch to OFF
position (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(4) If system high side pressure did not
vary with engine RPM in Step 1 above,
Verify repair, go to Step 23 of this fault.
(5) If system high side pressure varied with
engine RPM in Step 1 above, replace
(6) Replace A/C receiver/dryer
(7) Evacuate and charge system
(8) Verify repair, go to Step 23 of this fault.