WAR N I N G
· Always use caution when approaching a hot engine. Failure to do so may result in serious burns.
· Wear protective goggles and nonleather gloves when servicing A/C or injury may result.
· Use caution when inspecting A/C hose at output of A/C condenser. A/C hose may be hot. Failure to do
so may result in serious injury.
(1) Inspect A/C hose at output of A/C
(a) If A/C hose is not hot, go to Step
13 of this fault.
(b) If A/C hose is hot, go to Step 12 of
(1) Perform work package WP 0019 00
cycles constantly) and return.
(2) If engine is shut down, start engine
(3) Turn A/C control switch ON (high
(4) Allow system to run for 5 to 10 minutes.
(5) Inspect A/C test set recovery/recycling
manifold gage readings.
(a) If gage readings do not indicate
high system low side and system
high side pressures as indicated
on the chart on page 0042 00-9,
verify repair and go to Step 23 of
(b) If gage reading indicates high
system low side and system high
side pressures as indicated on the
chart on page 0042 00-9,
1 Turn engine switch to OFF
position (TM 9-2320-360-10).
4 Replace A/C receiver/dryer
5 Evacuate and charge system
6 Verify repair and go to Step 23
of this fault.