WARN I N G
· Jewelry can catch on equipment and cause injury or short across electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock. Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, and any other jewelry before
working around HET Tractor.
· Ensure engine is cool before performing visual inspection; be sure to wear protective goggles to prevent
· Ensure A/C hoses are cool before performing visual inspection. Failure to follow this warning may
result in severe burns.
NOTE: Perform Steps (1) through (4) only if
system is not at operating temperature.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(2) Turn A/C control switch to ON (high
(3) Operate system for 5 to 10 minutes.
(4) Turn engine switch to OFF position.
(5) Inspect A/C hose at output of A/C
(a) If A/C hose is not hot, go to Step 8
of this fault.
(b) If A/C hose is hot, go to Step 3 of
NOTE: Allow system to cool before
dryer harness connector from A/C high
receiver/dryer harness, A/C high
pressure switch connector terminals.
(3) Turn engine switch to ON position
(4) Loosen air line at output of A/C engine
(a) If air pressure is not present at the
A/C engine fan control solenoid
valve, go to Step 7 of this fault.
(b) If air pressure is present at the A/C
turn engine switch to OFF position,
tighten air line, and go to Step 4 of