WARN I N G
· Jewelry can catch on equipment and cause injury or short across electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock. Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, and any other jewelry before
working around HET Tractor.
· A/C circuit breaker, A/C relay, and 24vdc magnetic switch (R22) are always electrically hot and can
cause severe injury to personnel. Care must be exercised when working around these components.
(1) Remove dashboard cover
(2) Disconnect A/C switch harness from A/
C control switch.
(3) Set A/C control switch to ON position
(low, medium, or high blower speed)
Verify repair, go to Step 13 of this
(b) If there is continuity, repair A/C
switch harness brown wire (See
Maintenance. Verify repair, go to
Step 13 of this fault.
(2) If removed, install dashboard cover
(4) Start engine (TM 9-2320-360-10).
(5) Operate A/C for 10 minute, at high A/C
(a) If A/C does not provide cold air to
A/C ducts, turn engine switch and
A/C control switch to OFF position
and notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If A/C provides cold air to A/C
ducts, fault has been corrected.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0017 00-15/(0017 00-16 Blank)