WARN I N G
· Jewelry can catch on equipment and cause injury or short across electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock. Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, and any other jewelry before
working around HET Tractor.
· A/C circuit breaker, A/C relay, and 24 vdc magnetic switch (R22) are always electrically hot and can
cause severe injury to personnel. Care must be exercised when working around these components.
(1) If removed, install covers on dash
panel and electronic control box
assembly (TM 9-2320-360-20).
(3) Turn engine switch to ON position
(4) Turn A/C control switch to low,
medium, and high blower speed
(a) If blower does not operate in all
(low, medium, and high) blower
speed positions, fault has not been
corrected. Turn engine switch and
A/C control switch to OFF position
and notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If blower operates in all (low,
medium, and high) blower speed
positions, fault has been corrected.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0016 00-21/(0016 00-22 Blank)