WARN I N G
· Jewelry can catch on equipment and cause injury or short across electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock. Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, and any other jewelry before
working around HET Tractor.
· A/C circuit breaker, A/C relay, and 24 vdc magnetic switch (R22) are always electrically hot and can
cause severe injury to personnel. Care must be exercised when working around these components.
(1) Remove A/C switch harness connector
from A/C control switch.
(2) Turn engine switch to ON position
on orange wire from A/C relay, at A/C
switch harness connector.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not measured,
turn engine switch to OFF position
and go to work package 0015 00
(A/C does not operate).
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are measured, turn
engine switch to OFF position and
go to Step 15 of this fault.
(1) Remove two screws and doghouse
(2) Disconnect A/C switch harness
(3) Remove electronic control box
assembly cover (TM 9-2320-360-20).
connector and 24 vdc magnetic switch
(a) If there is no continuity, repair A/C
switch harness black wire (See WP
0057 00, Fig j). Verify repair, go to
Step 18 of this fault.
of this fault.