WARN I N G
· Jewelry can catch on equipment and cause injury or short across electrical circuit and cause severe
burns or electrical shock. Remove rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces, and any other jewelry before
working around HET Tractor.
· A/C circuit breaker, A/C relay, and 24 vdc magnetic switch (R22) are always electrically hot and can
cause severe injury to personnel. Care must be exercised when working around these components.
(1) Remove two screws and doghouse
(2) Disconnect A/C switch harness
(3) Turn engine switch to ON position
(4) Turn A/C control switch to low blower
speed (counter-clockwise) position
on wire RED #1 at A/C switch harness
(a) If 22 to 28vdc are not measured,
turn engine switch to OFF position
and go to Step 8 of this fault.
(b) If 22 to 28vdc are measured, turn
engine switch to OFF position and
go to Step 7 of this fault.
(1) Remove A/C evaporator subsystem
from A/C evaporator harness switch
harness connector to A/C blower
00). Verify repair, go to Step 18 of
(b) If there is continuity, replace A/C
Verify repair, go to Step 18 of this