17. Locate #6, 90 degree male and #10/12, 90 degree male
fittings. Lubricate fitting nipples and crimp onto 10 foot
sections of #6 and #12 hose set aside in step 2. See
18. Lubricate O-rings on fittings and loosely attach to
19. Wrap hoses with 24 inches of nylon spiral wrap as shown
in figure 10
20. Route hoses between evaporator unit and ceiling armor
then down back wall to bulkhead fittings. Tighten fittings.
See figure 11
21. Secure hoses along escape hatch frame using P-clamps
provided in RD-2-4620-0 hose mount kit. Use nylon spiral
wrap to protect hoses where required.
See figures 12 and 13.
RD-2-4663-0 (REV --)