1. Locate receiver drier bracket RD-5-11435-OP
in RD-2-4621-0 receiver drier kit. Place drier bracket on
front surface of step over spare tire. see figure 1.
4. Locate large band clamps in kit. Attach clamps to drier
bracket and place drier in clamps.Tighten band clamps
until you can still move drier in clamps but it won't fall out.
See figure 4.
5. Locate bolt, washer and lock nut in kit. Attach drier bracket
and drier to front surface of step through the 7/16" hole from
2. Mark mounting hole location and drill a 7/16 (.437) inch
hole in front surface of step. See figure 2.
6. Position drier with outlet (female fitting) pointing toward
passenger side of truck and slightly rearward.Tighten band
clamps. See figure 5.
3. Locate receiver drier RD-5-11435-OP,
pressure switches and mineral oil RD-11385-0 in
kit. Remove caps from switch ports on top of drier, lubricate
o-rings and install pressure switches on switch ports.
Switches may go on either port. See figure 3.
RD-2-4663-0 (REV --)