TSB 007 - CENTERLINE FIREWALL PROTECTION (Air filter)
AND QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM FOR AIR FILTER (CONT)
5. Mark holes and use 3/8" drill bit.
6. Mount with provided hardware
7. Bolt armor to driver side
and replace with 6" hose.
11. Reinstall wiper and dryer brackets
8. Align drill 3/8" holes through armor
(If correctly installed armor will clear
and passenger side air filter housing
all power cables.)
12. Remove 4 bolts from Air filter Housing
9. Bolt armor to passenger side bracket.
and replace with quick release pins.