TSB 007 - CENTERLINE FIREWALL PROTECTION (Air filter)
AND QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM FOR AIR FILTER
20 Dec 2005
WARNING: DISCONNECT ALL OUTLETS TO POWER BEFORE BEGINNING
9/16" Socket and Wrench
3/8" Drill Bit and Drill
1. Remove air filter housing.
2. Remove dryer mounting bracket bolts.
3. Remove passenger windshield wiper
pivot bracket, bolts and nuts.
* Use caution when removing bolts to
ensure that the studs do not fall into the
4. Use hat bracket to mark mounting hole
location (place bracket on back of
housing and slide until bend is met as
shown with in the picture).