Prolonged contact with lubricating oil may cause skin rash. Immediately wash skin and
clothing that come in contact with lubricating oil thoroughly and remove saturated clothing.
Keep area well-ventilated to keep fumes at a minimum. Failure to comply may result in injury
or death to personnel.
· Position drain pan under hoses being removed.
· Tag and mark hoses prior to removal to ensure proper installation.
· Cap and plug hoses and fittings upon removal.
· Remove cable ties as required.
1. Remove hose 2277 (1) from fitting (2).