Allow hydraulic fluid to cool prior to performing this task. Failure to comply may result in
injury or death to personnel.
Prolonged contact with lubricating oil may cause skin rash. Immediately wash skin and
clothing that come in contact with lubricating oil thoroughly and remove saturated clothing.
Keep area well-ventilated to keep fumes at a minimum. Failure to comply may result in injury
or death to personnel.
· Position drain pan under hoses being removed.
· Tag and mark hoses prior to removal to ensure proper installation.
· Cap and plug hoses and fittings upon removal.
· Remove cable ties as required.
1. Remove hose 2900 (1) and preformed packing (2) from fitting (3). Discard preformed packing.