· Install shim(s) on flange head end of bolt as noted prior to removal.
3. Apply grease to shank of bolt (5), and install bolt (5) with shims (6) (if needed) through holes in fifth wheel plate
(1) and rocker arm (7).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep away from open fire and use in well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately
with soap and water. Failure to comply may result in injury or death to personnel.
4. Apply antiseize compound to threads of bolt (5) and install washer (4), nut (3), and cotter pin (2) on bolt (5).
5. Remove lifting device from fifth wheel plate (1).
END OF TASK
1. Lubricate fifth wheel plate attach bolt. (WP 0038)
2. Remove wheel chocks (refer to TM 9-2320-279-10).
END OF WORK PACKAGE