0 TO 6000 PSI
(0 TO 41 370 kPa)
PIPE TO TUBE
Excessive noise levels are present any time the heavy-duty winch, crane, or retrieval system
is operating. Wear single hearing protection (earplugs or equivalent) while working around
equipment when it is running. Failure to comply may result in injury or death to personnel.
Seek medical aid should you suspect a hearing problem.
4. Start engine (refer to TM 9-2320-279-10).
5. Set PTO ENGAGE switch to ON position. (WP 0015)
Winch drum should not move during this test.
6. Have assistant operate heavy-duty winch IN and OUT manual controls, while noting reading on pressure gauge.
7. Set PTO ENGAGE switch to OFF position. (WP 0015)
8. Shut OFF engine (refer to TM 9-2320-279-10).
9. Disconnect pressure gauge and reconnect hydraulic hose to winch brake fitting.