· Winch is bypassed for this test, and cable will not pay out or reel in.
· When performing test, winch control valve must be fully engaged or test readings will be faulty.
· Relief pressure is obtained when flow reading drops off and pressure reading on gauge does
not increase further.
7. Set heavy-duty winch control station HIGH IDLE ON/OFF switch to ON position. (WP 0015)
8. Have assistant operate heavy-duty winch IN manual control, while closing off load valve on hydraulic flow tester
9. Note reading on pressure gauge when pressure relief is obtained.
10. Have assistant release winch control.
11. Set heavy-duty winch control station HIGH IDLE ON/OFF switch to OFF position. (WP 0015)
12. Set PTO ENGAGE switch to OFF position. (WP 0015)
13. Shut OFF engine (refer to TM 9-2320-279-10).
14. Remove hydraulic flow tester inlet hose from hydraulic hose 2901.
15. Remove hydraulic flow tester output hose from hydraulic hose 2900.
16. Connect hydraulic hoses 2900 and 2901 to heavy-duty winch. (WP 0069)