· Never disconnect any high-pressure hydraulic hose, line or component without first dropping
pressure to zero. Failure to comply may result in injury or death to personnel.
· Wear proper eye protection when working with or performing checks on high-pressure hydraulic
systems. Failure to comply may result in injury or death to personnel.
1. Place suitable drain pan under heavy-duty winch assembly prior to removing hoses.
2. Disconnect hydraulic hoses 2900 and 2901 from heavy-duty winch. Cap fittings on winch assembly. Refer to
3. Install hydraulic flow tester inlet hose to hydraulic hose 2901.