CONTROL STATION CONTROL VALVE
CABLE HOLD DOWN
3. Shut off engine (refer to TM 9-2320-279-10).
4. Disconnect air line 2706 from heavy-duty winch clutch assembly. Refer to schematics.
5. While assistant pushes heavy-duty winch control station WINCH KICKOUT control valve in to ENGAGE position,
check for airflow at air line 2706. (WP 0010)
6. Pull heavy-duty winch control station WINCH KICKOUT control valve out to DISENGAGE position. (WP 0010)
7. Connect air line 2706 to heavy-duty winch clutch assembly.
Is air pressure present on air line 2706 at heavy-duty winch clutch connector, when CABLE HOLD DOWN control
valve is in the DISENGAGED position?