12. Disconnect remote-control unit cable plug (14) from remote-control unit hookup receptacle (15).
13. Return remote-control unit (16) and remote-control unit cable (17) to stowage.
· The operator should always push in hydraulic selector valve control when use of the
heavy-duty winch is no longer required to ensure the heavy-duty winch will not be
accidentally engaged during other tractor vehicle operations. Failure to comply may result
in damage to equipment.
· Do not move hydraulic selector valve control while PTO ENGAGE switch is set to ON
position. Failure to comply may result in damage to hydraulic equipment.
14. Push in hydraulic selector valve control (18) for all tractor vehicle operations that do not require use of heavy-