Dashboard parking brake indicator will illuminate when PARKING BRAKE control is applied.
3. Pull out PARKING BRAKE control (2).
Use wheel chocks when uncoupling tractor vehicle from semitrailer. Failure to comply may
result in damage to equipment.
· If semitrailer is parked on level ground; put one wheel chock in front of tire on one side and one
wheel chock in back of tire on other side of tractor vehicle.
· If semitrailer is parked uphill; place one wheel chock on each side of semitrailer in back of tire.
· If semitrailer is parked downhill; place one wheel chock on each side of semitrailer in front of
4. Chock semitrailer wheels.