Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to
follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
Top panel assembly weighs 230 lb (104 kg).
1. Attach sling and lifting device to top panel assembly (4).
2. Use lifting device to position top panel assembly (4) on rear panel assembly (11), right upper side panel
assembly (10), and left upper side panel assembly (5).
3. Install shackle opening cover (9), 14 washers (8), lockwashers (7), and screws (6) on top panel
assembly (4). Do not tighten screws at this time.
4. Install grab/pull handle (3), two lockwashers (2), and screws (1) on top panel assembly (4), and left upper
side panel assembly (5). Do not tighten screws at this time.
5. Tighten two screws (1) to 21 lb-ft. (28 N·m).
6. Tighten 14 screws (5) to 60 lb-ft. (81 N·m).
END OF TASK