Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to
follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
· Door assembly weighs 42 lb (19 kg).
· Both left roof door assembly and right roof door assembly are installed the same way. Left
roof door assembly is shown.
1. Attach sling and lifting device to roof door assembly (4).
2. Use lifting device to position roof door assembly (4) on top panel assembly (3).
3. Install six lockwashers (2) and screws (1) on top panel assembly (3) and roof door assembly (4).
END OF TASK