Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to
follow this warning may cause injury or death to personnel.
· Both right front panel assembly and left front panel assembly are installed the same way.
Right front panel assembly shown.
· Front panel assembly weighs 145 lbs (66 kg).
5. Attach a sling and lifting device to front panel assembly (5).
6. Using lifting device, position front panel assembly (5) on lower side panel assembly (10).
7. Install front panel assembly (5) to lower side panel assembly (10) with two locknuts (9), washers (8),
lockwashers (7) and screws (6). Do not tighten locknuts at this time.
8. Secure front panel assembly with six locknuts (4), washers (3), lockwashers (2) and screws (1). Do not
tighten locknuts at this time.
9. Tighten six locknuts (4) to 60 lb-ft. (81 N·m).
10. Tighten two locknuts (9) to 60 lb-ft. (81 N·m).