Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting device used is in suitable load capacity.
Keep clear of heavy parts supported by lifting device. Failure to follow this warning may
cause injury or death to personnel.
· Rear door assembly weighs 90 lb (40.8 kg).
· Both left rear door assembly and right rear door assembly are installed the same way.
Right rear door assembly is shown.
1. Attach sling and lifting device to rear door assembly (1).
2. Use lifting device to position rear door assembly (1) on rear panel assembly (5).
3. Secure rear door assembly (1) to rear panel (5) with two hinge spacer plates (4), six lockwashers (3), and
END OF TASK