Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting device used is in suitable load capacity.
Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to follow this warning may
cause injury or death to personnel.
· Rear door assembly weighs 90 lb (40.8 kg).
· Both left rear door assembly and right rear door assembly are removed the same way.
Right rear door assembly is shown.
1. Attach sling and lifting device to rear door assembly (1).
2. Remove six screws (2), lockwashers (3), and two hinge spacer plates (4) from rear door assembly (1)
3. Using lifting device, remove rear door assembly (1) from rear panel assembly (5).
END OF TASK