FIELD LEVEL MAINTENANCE
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's: Automotive
MOS 63B Heavy-wheel vehicle mechanic
Tape, Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
1. The general maintenance instructions contain general shop practices and specific methods you must be
familiar with to properly maintain the Tanker Armor Module (TAM) Kit.
2. Read and understand these practices and methods before starting maintenance tasks on the (TAM).
1. Before starting a task, think about the risks and hazards to your safety as well as others. Wear protective
gear such as safety goggles, face shield, safety shoes, and gloves. Protect yourself against injury.
2. Observe all WARNINGs and CAUTIONs.
3. When lifting heavy parts, always use assistance. Ensure that lifting equipment is working properly,
suitable for the task assigned, of sufficient load capacity, and secured against slipping.
4. Always use power tools carefully.