1. From the inside of the cab, cut the Cab Top Clearance Light Bar wire lead 6 in.
from the exit hole. Install a closed-end wire connector on the end of the wire
(inside the cab), fold the wire inward, and secure it in place with a wire tie.
2. Remove the six screws holding the Cab Top Clearance Light Bar to the cab roof
overhang at the top of the windshield, and remove the Cab Top Clearance Light
Bar from the vehicle.
u. Loosen the Tire Carrier.
1. Remove the spare tire (per TM 9-2320-279-10).
2. Remove the four screws (Item 22 in Figure 8), nuts (23), and lockwashers (24)
from the Tire Carrier (18) and Fender (25).
3. Remove the two screws (26), nuts (27), and lockwashers (28).
4. Remove the mounting bolts, nuts, and washers from the fuel-air separator guard
5. Slide the tire carrier out to provide access to the rear window (See Figure 10).