2. Unplug the integral Clearance Light from the wiring harness.
3. Remove the four nuts (1) and screws (2) and separate the flexible step (3) from
the Cab Step (4).
r. Remove the Cab Side Clearance Lights and Reflectors from both sides of the cab.
1. Remove the two screws that secure the amber lens of the Cab Side Clearance
Light that is located on the front forward end of both sides of the cab.
2. Remove the four mounting screws of the Cab Side Clearance Light base and
separate the Cab Step Clearance Light base from the Cab Step.
3. Position the Cab Step Clearance Light and wiring under the cab away from the
cab armor installation areas.
4. Remove the two screws that secure the amber Reflectors located on the front
forward sides of the cab. Remove the amber Reflectors.
s. Remove the Cab Top Clearance Light Bar.