PARKING BRAKE CONTROL ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (ONE-PIECE)- Continued
22. At shift lever, using 15/16 inch wrench, install nut
(AB) and lockwasher (AC) on control assembly
23. Slide control assembly (B) through support
24. Using 15/16 inch wrench, install lockwasher (AE)
and nut (AF).
25. Using adjustable wrench, install clevis (AG) 3/8
to 5/8 inch onto shaft.
26. Using 9/16 inch socket and extension, install bracket (AD) to bearing support bracket with two screws (AH) four
Pin (AK) and new cotter pin (AL)
securing clevis (AG) to lever (AM)
need not be installed until adjustment
procedure is performed.
27. Perform parking brake
END OF TASK