12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA: Weight and Balance are not significantly affected
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS . Not Applicable
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION .
A. Records and Reports: The organization responsible for MWO application will report application
information as follows:
(1) Reporting will be accomplished by electronic means. MWO application information can be input
directly in the Modification Management Information System (MMIS) over the Internet. If Internet is
not available, recording will be on a 3.5 inch disk, which will be mailed to the MMIS administrator.
Entry into the MMIS system is password protected. New users can register on-line at
http://126.96.36.199/mwo. Passwords are normally approved and issued within 48 hours.
(2) Submission will be comprised of the nine (9) data elements listed in the Table below. Elements
1, 2, 8 & 9 are given for this MWO (as shown). The person reporting the MWO data, will acquire
the remaining elements 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and input all nine into MMIS.
Materiel Change Number MCN
MWO 9-2302 -279-20-9
Unit Identifier Code
NSN of the End Item
USA Registration Number
Date of Application
Hours Required for Application
(3) For off -line reporting, the 3.5 inch disk shall be mailed to the following address:
US Army Tank - Automotive and Armaments Command
ATTN: AMSTA -LC-CIPWM (Leanne Filary)
Warren, MI 48397-5000
(4) Marking Equipment
(a) After wheel/tire assemblies have been changed, mark MWO number in the MWO
Applied Block and date applied in Date Block on MWO Instruction plate 10930014.
(b) Install 10930014 MWO instruction plate by drilling a 0.104 -inch diameter hole on
driver side door next to the tire inflation data decal and secure with MS21318 -20 drive
(c) After drive screw is installed, flatten or remove protruding excess drive screw material
from inside of door pane,.
15 MATERIAL CHANGE NUMBER. This MWO is Authorized by Material Change number 1-00-
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION. The bolt-together wheels have 16 studs in addition to the
wheel mounting studs in a ring around the wheel. An MWO instruction plate will be placed ion the
inside of the driver side door.